Thursday, June 17, 2010
Friday, June 11, 2010
It happens just in movies that a 1 Rupee coin could turn a pauper to billionaire! ;)
Sure this post is not one such story ;)
Last evening when I dropped my jean for a wash I found a one rupee coin running out of the ticket pocket as I threw the jean. Reflexively I chased the one rupee coin that ran to the veranda and then to the porch and finally I grabbed near the gate with a smile!
Getting in, I stared at the coin, I was reminded of the moments that I use to bug my mom for 1 rupee every evening when I come back from school, when I was in 2nd or 3rd class. It was a big deal by then, but now, I jus smirked., Seated back comfortably in my couch I started thinking of what all a one rupee coin could do now!
Now here is the list
1.) An Phone call in urgency when your mobile doesn't work !
2.) A match box to ignite the b'day candles (yeah, I'm a kiddu, cigar, now watz dat! )
3.) Weighing in Railway Station swearing to reduce it!
4) Water packet on a sunny day.
5) Band aid
6) A4 Sheets
7) Coconut scrap on road side shop
8) Soan papdi in beach
9) Marbles to play
10) Butter biscuit in tea shop
11) Safety Pin
12) To make a toss in Cricket Match
13) To draw a circle in biology exam ;)
14) To but a Shampoo Sachet (Now don ask for what! :-/ )
15) To fill the air in bicycle tubes!
16) To buy a Pickle Packet ;) ;P
17) Used Pepsi Can
18) 1 Rupee Pepse ;P (The mobile ice cream boy brings it)
19) Rangoli/holi color powder.
20) Aspirin ??
21) Mosquito coil (Just one )
22) Kaaja Beedi (Loose beedi's)
23) 1 Rupee Coffee powder sachet
24) To Offer it to a beggar on road side.
25) Jus that One rupee could make a person with 999,999,999 a billionaire!!
Oops !! Running out of points! So now , you gotta back this up!
What it means for you, A One Rupee coin !!
Monday, June 7, 2010
" Phew..Not my cup of tea " the very famous dialog that I chant within very often wheneva I think of my Job. Being a typical piscean, I jus hate monotonous life. But am sure, u need not be a piscean to feel this, everyone does, but the fact is we become used to it.
Monday to Friday workaholic-ally work !! You hardly give a glimpse at your mum' face too, you just yell for the coffee when you start, and when you get back, you feel mentally exhausted and fall in your bed. Weekends get drowned!
Not thats the extremity of robotism !! Lets break it, lets break this way ??
* Wake up an hour earLy :
Try waking up a hour before, just take a walk breathing the foggy early morning breeze. Try listening to the chirping birds, or jus go to the terrace with your coffee mug to witness the blush yellow sun rising up the silver sky. yes, just this could turn your on!!
* Try a new route :
If you commute to office on your own, try taking a new road which sounds uncertain for you. It would give you the feel of Robert Frost's lines ;P . Jus have the direction in mind, east or west or wateva, jus traverse with that in mind.
* Talk to a Stranger:
Since I were a kid, My mom should have said that a million times not to talk to any stranger,
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
As I was hunting topic to blog on, I came across a post from a very close friend of mine !
It seemed to be pretty perfect for me to contradict him, SO here it goes !!
Now teaming up with All the youngest child in the family, here we put up stuffs that turns our thumbs up n down !!
* You are Pampered, really, be it the last cookie or the diwali dress or Window Seat, its you who gets the priority.
* You've got your elder brother/Sister to draw the diagrams in the Record book. (Buy yeah, you gotta plead them :P )
* You're always forgiven by parents stating that you're so young to know/do/say that!
* When you complain on your bro/sis , you're always believed for the fact you are younger and you won lie!
* You have your bro/sis to borrow a penny when your pockets are emptied.
* Be it a fight with Next bencher in Junior School or Contro-Gang fella in Senior School, you can threaten them with the name of your bro (You bro might be the most reserved guy, but who cares ;) )
* You are the stress buster for your elder bro/sis. He can storm you wheneva he/she feels like.
* You are destined to follow the footsteps of your elder bro/sis. They act like Godfathers ;)
* You're compared with them by your parents on academics/socio behavior and loads on!
* If you're a girl, you just cant talk to a guy casually, the bodyguard ll always be there, the big brother ;P
* Independance, now watz that?
Post in ur experience as the youngest one in the family or If you're eldest, just jump in here