Friday, June 11, 2010

The Power of " One Rupee! "


It happens just in movies that a 1 Rupee coin could turn a pauper to billionaire! ;)
Sure this post is not one such story ;)



Last evening when I dropped my jean for a wash I found a one rupee coin running out of the ticket pocket as I threw the jean. Reflexively I chased the one rupee coin that ran to the veranda and then to the porch and finally I grabbed near the gate with a smile!

Getting in, I stared at the coin, I was reminded of the moments that I use to bug my mom for 1 rupee every evening when I come back from school, when I was in 2nd or 3rd class. It was a big deal by then, but now, I jus smirked., Seated back comfortably in my couch I started thinking of what all a one rupee coin could do now!

Now here is the list

1.) An Phone call in urgency when your mobile doesn't work !

2.) A match box to ignite the b'day candles (yeah, I'm a kiddu, cigar, now watz dat! )

3.) Weighing in Railway Station swearing to reduce it!

4) Water packet on a sunny day.

5) Band aid

6) A4 Sheets

7) Coconut scrap on road side shop

8) Soan papdi in beach

9) Marbles to play

10) Butter biscuit in tea shop

11) Safety Pin

12) To make a toss in Cricket Match

13) To draw a circle in biology exam ;)

14) To but a Shampoo Sachet (Now don ask for what! :-/ )

15) To fill the air in bicycle tubes!

16) To buy a Pickle Packet ;) ;P

17) Used Pepsi Can

18) 1 Rupee Pepse ;P (The mobile ice cream boy brings it)

19) Rangoli/holi color powder.

20) Aspirin ??

21) Mosquito coil (Just one )

22) Kaaja Beedi (Loose beedi's)

23) 1 Rupee Coffee powder sachet

24) To Offer it to a beggar on road side.

25) Jus that One rupee could make a person with 999,999,999 a billionaire!!

Oops !! Running out of points! So now , you gotta back this up!
What it means for you, A One Rupee coin !!

4 comments:

  1. Thats why this song by late actor Mehmood-
    " Na baap bada na bhaiya,
    whole thing is that ki
    Sabse bada rupaiya!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,I still treasure a One Rupee Coin that Shiva Chithapa gave me..Guess it was in class 10th or 11th Bro & its close to my Heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @S.r : Hey S.R. Welcome!! Hey I'm bad @ Hindi! May I have it translated ;)

    @Aarthi : I know you treasure every moment of life Aarthi! Proud to have a sis like yo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhh Thambi!!Thank u for all that u r too:)...Even I'm blessed to 've a Nice Bro like you:)

    ReplyDelete