It might look funny or cranky for you ,jus read it!!
We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules
from the male side. These are our rules! Please note ... these are
all numbered '1' ON PURPOSE!
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints
do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it.
That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect
us to act like soap opera guys.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the
ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach,
for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have
no idea what mauve is.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act
like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an
answer you don't want to hear.
1.Don't assume that guys won't care where you are, because we do.
It makes us feel secure to know that our girlfriends aren't off flirting with guys we've never heard of.
1.Also, don't talk about your ex-boyfriends.
We never have, nor ever will respect or like them, nor do we want to hear about them.
When you do, you're asking your boyfriend to be jealous. You're asking your boyfriend to lose trust.
1.We don't care if you talk to other guys. We don't care if you're friends with other guys.
But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off.
Also, when we tell you you're pretty/ beautiful/ gorgeous/ cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it.
Don't tell us we're wrong. We'll stop trying to convince you. The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence.
1.Don't be mad when we hold the door open. Smile and say "thank you."
Let us pay for you. Don't "feel bad." We enjoy doing it.
1.Don't flirt with guys when we're not around. We'll find out. Trust us.
We have eyes everywhere. And when we find out, we're pissed.
Not necessarily with the guys you flirted with, more-so with you.
1.Don't talk about how hot Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt is in front of us.
It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that.
SO guyz would have been smiling readin this, and girlz red hot...anywayz itz jus a blog...Keep Smilin...