Friday, February 19, 2010

A Night @ Airport !

I could sacrifice anything in life but not sleep. but sometimes situation demands and you gotta be all set to go with it ;-)

I had to hand over a parcel (Muruku, Oorgah, Chilli powder, n few more stuffs) to a person whoz flying to UK so that he'll hand over them to my Sis ! The foodie ;) lolz..

I spoke to him in that eve and he asked me to be at Airport by 2p.m (awww.!) that was my reaction ;) Anywayz I prefer reaching the place before time. SO I managed to push myself from ma bed and get ready by 1. Mom opened the door for me, man it was damn cold (Do I need to say, it was Jan) My bull was ready for the ride. I drove it along the GST towards Airport. Heavenly as if the govt laid the road for me, I was the o'ly person ridin. Finally reaching Airport made me to doubt if I'm into some other part of world. A days buzy activities goin on , ppl rushing across the lanes so on n so forth. I parked my bike n carried the parcel walking towards the International departure zone.

Checking the LED Board, I was hibernated seein the notification that the take off is postponed by one hour.I called that person who indeed said that he is aware of it and a sorry for not letting me know about this in advance. I was pissed, but jus said "No Issues dude" from the tip of tongue. So I've got another One and a half hour to spend there. I bought a coffee @ the cafe stall there and started walking along the lanes. Couple of minutes later my foot was kinda agonized. So I jus found a spot to park my ass. I started surveying watz happening around me. I was Astonished !

I jus did that to kill time, but It was different game at the end.

A Car came and halted in front of the barricade there, A couple got down from it, The driver exhausted the luggage from car's dickie n loaded 'em in the trolley. The couple moved near the depature lane, It was like the guy is leaving , the gal stays, they looked like newly wed. The girl was gettin emotionally week, she almost had tears, The guy saw her brimming and cupped her face with his palm and rubbed of the tears which hadn't come yet. I expected them to speak out, but nothing they spoke except for the eyes that spoke (filmic, but true). She hold his hands as if asking him not to part her for a second, he clasped her shoulders like saying I'll always be there for you. never came out a word in their conversation. He kissed her cheek.The tears rolled of her cheek as she blushes when he kissed. The guy turned back n started rolling the trolley n got into departure area.


It was so alluring to see people who really value relationship in this materialistic world, making me think the world still goes on with people like this !

As I emptied my coffee, a old person with a walking aid stick called me from behind and asked me "Boy, My Grands son is coming, he said his air plane will come at 1.30. Where can I find him !" I was stumbling, he should be in late 70's and his wife was there with him. I had no clue how he managed to reach Airport by this time. He looked like a person from village, So I helped him to reach the arrival spot, he was waiting for his Grand son,I reached back to my seat staring at the old man, moments later he started waving his hands with all his energy, there came his Grand son, came to him n hugged, I understood why he has traveled all this distance, A Hug can speak a million words. The guy seemed to be working in some low line job, may be to back the family needs. I saw the essence of true love in the granny's eyes as well in grand son's.

A Pregnant lady returning from abroad, she was all in tears seeing her mom in receiving end, her brother mocking her pot belly as she hugs her mom wit difficulty.

A gang of guys to send off one of thie friend whoz leavin the country to do his masters probably [ he looked pretty young to getta job ;)] They had the best times, neva bothered where they are, gave farewell bumps to their loving friend and much more.

All I had was a smile on my face which I wasn't able to stop, coz it was right from the heart.
There is lots to admire, lots to Love, The world is serenic and so lovable.
To Sob, is just an option which we take, forgetting the fact that we always have the better option, to Love, to Smile, to admire this beautiful world for all that it gives us.

It was a gr8 night, Dished out the parcel and returned home with big smile all the way.

The day was just awesome, learned to Love the life. agreeing the fact

"Life makes no mistake, So Jus Love it"

6 comments:

  1. very nice da. i like this post as well.. keep posting.. -Loga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey!!Thambi...Feeling soft...Nice Thambi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice one karthi!!!!!!!!! shal

    ReplyDelete
  4. its late.... neways "super post dude!!!!! i loved everything except the guy leaving the girl n offff :(" no sad endings :) only happy endings.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely captured..Actually railway stations,airports , hospitals are places where you normally see the burst of emotions..well noticed..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for spendin time in ma blog Rahul and yuh thanks for the comment too :)

    ReplyDelete