Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Apple Tree !!

There was an Apple tree, which by itself is a beauty icon, Do I need to say how good it'll look when the tree is full of red apples in a snowy floor.

One day a kid was playing under the shades of the apple tree, he was having the best time there.
He loved the apple tree and the apple tree loved the kid too !

The kid spent time with the apple tree regularly and enjoyed it too.

One day when the kid was playing under the apple tree, he started feeling hungry. he stared at the apple tree. The Apple tree smiled at the kid and asked him to nibble the apples. The kid was happy and he climbed on one of the branches and started snaking the apples. The kid was relished for the fact that the apple tree satisfied his hunger, and in turn the apple tree was even more happier for it made the kid happy by losing its apples.

Time flew off and the frequency of the kid spending time with the apple tree started dilating and diminishing. The kid is grown in to a boy. After a long time, he came across the apple tree. The apple tree was so happy to see him, though the boy din reciprocated the emotions. The Apple tree asked the boy to play around him. The boy giggled and said "Listen, I'm no more a kid to play with you !! " and in some time apple tree realized that the boy was not happy. The apple tree asked the reason to the boy. The boy said "I'm a teen now, I need money to spend, but I don have enough to spend !" with a sobbing voice. The Apple tree felt really bad for him, In a couple of moments the apple tree said " My Boy, Don worry, I'm there, you can take all the apples from me, sell it and keep the money for you." The boy was so happy and did the same.

Again the boy din turn up. After a long time he came across the apple tree, no more a boy but a man instead. Apple tree was so happy to see him that way, but the man was feeling discontented. The apple tree asked "Wats Wrong My dear ?? " The man said "Listen, how would you solve my problem !! I have a family now but I don have a house to stay. " The apple tree knowing it would be hurt, neva mind said " Hey Dear, why do you worry, you can chop off my branches and make a good wooden house ! So carry on" , The man gave a smile exhibiting his happiness. He chopped almost all the branches to make a house. He disappeared and din turn up.

After a long time, he came back to the tree, now with grey hairs and a thick spectacle, he is now retired. He came to the tree and said I'm exhausted with my life, I wanna revamp myself in an island, but I don have money to make a boat. The apple tree, always comes up with a way to help him, now said, "Hey Dear, I live for you, you can take my Central Bark and cast a boat. The man was so happy, he drilled the bark till the base and with that he made a boat to spend time in a nearby island.

Never turned up did that man. It was a decade. One fine day he came back with a even bigger spectacle and a bent back. He came to the apple tree and said "I've grown old and I'm feeling tired" The apple tree left out with nothing jus had its root base said "My Dear, I just have my root base wit me, I have nothing to give you, but you can sit over me, I can bear you until you feel better, you can sit for ever, I live to make you feel better. Love yo !"

So here it goes !! Kiddish ??

So Anyways, DO you have this apple tree with you ??

Nope ??

you're wrong , you do have, Every one of us do have.

Apple tree is nothing other than our Lovable MuM !

They live their life jus to make our lives better.

Lets take this day to say "Luv yo MuM".

Its not jus about Mum, It may be anyone, who loves you, who cares for you, who brings a smile on your face when you are feeling down.

Let us thank the Almighty for gifting us with people who can make our living worthwhile, who stay with us in the best and worst of times, in fact who make us feel "Everything will be alright" when you are travelling across the rough patches of life..

Lets not forget this, I know I'm repeating, but still...
"Things are meant to be used, 'n People are meant to be Loved " but I'm afraid if its like
"Things are meant to be loved , 'n people are meant to be used" these days !

Lets not forget that nothing matches emotions 'n feelings straight from heart and always do remember not to let your brain play the role where heart has to do !

Lets vow that we would respect emotions over materials, for materials are nothing more than a mirage !!

Happy Valentine's Day aLL !!
Thanks for being in my life 'n making it really wonderful!!
Love yo ALL a lot !!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Thambi!!!

    Nice one...True...!!!Somethin' to be remembered by us!!!Mother's sacrifices n love can neva be compared or defined & yess...its soooo cutely kiddish!!v need tht rite!!Keep inspiring us bro..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dats one cracker of a story......jus a perfect story to be told on a valentines day....Way 2 go kartz....Happy valentines day...;D

    PS: I really liked the last few phrases....

    ReplyDelete