Monday, May 10, 2010

Lies n Life !!


Lies n Life go hand in hand, isn't it ??

Yuh not a single day passes by without a lie unfolded!

But yes most of them are white lies, that would hardly have an influence , just that we are used to it!


Now here, I'm gonna jot down my familiar white lies ::

Time Stamp :: 1992 (5 yrs Old)

* "Mommy, I think sis poured water on the bed" : As a kid, Wake up 7 in the morning, see that your bed is wet, call yo mom n say that sis has poured water on the bed. yes that was the silliest.

Time Stamp :: May' 1993 (6 yrs old)

* "No Mommy, its not me, its her" : A fight with the next door girl, pushing her down on her knees. She is injured, she cries running inside, mom catches red handed and you say no mommy its she who pushed me, I just moved away but she fell down :( :(

Time Stamp :: June' 1994 (7 yrs Old)

* "I did my homework miss, but missed my notebook at home" : Months after school has reopened, the most annoying thing is to do home work, which demands such creative excuses like having notebook in the bag n sayin that you did your home work but forgot to bring the note book.

Time Stamp :: 1996 (9 yrs old)

* " Nope dad, they din issue the Rank Card yet" : How could you show you ranked 30 in a class of 32 ;) and yes when your dad's sign is not that tough, self help works out to be the best help and finally one random day dad asks "Chotu, werz yo rank card". The answer is, u know wat!! :)

Time Stamp :: 1998 (11 yrs old)

* "You know wat, My dad has a Big/Costly/Rare Something" : Yes this is the age where the child turns into boy and starts thinking in terms of money. he falsify n brags about something which isn't true in realty. My one was "You know wat, My dad has gotta Rolls Royce, jus that our roads are small he neva brings it to home ;) "

Time Stamp :: 2000 (13 yrs old)

* "Mom, I lost 10 rupees" : She sends you to buy something from the nearby shop. She gives you 100 bucks and you buy things for 80 bucks. You slip in 10 bucks in yo pant n say that you've lost it. Yes you can buy candies to the girl who sits next to you in the class tomorrow.

Time Stamp :: 2002 (15 yrs old)

* "I feel Nostalgic" : 10th standard and you're literally screwed with those hectic schedules n extended study hours. Jus have a long face n say "I feel nostalgic, I'm afraid I'll go sick" At times it works, you're sent to home and at times you're busted too ;P

Time Stamp :: 2003 (16 yrs old)

* "I jus can't stay at home, I need to see ya every single day" :: Oh yuh, the teenage, best of life time, loads to remember, everything is seen through a rosy glass !! Butterflies, chinese bells, first crush and the typical dialogue. "Not jus a day could pass by without seeing you" . lolz !!

Time Stamp :: 2004 (17 yrs Old)

* " Sure sure, I'll become a doctor" :: Relatives, family friends neighbours for everyone you are the center of attraction. You know its pretty hard to even clear the chemistry exam with those Organic Chemistry and periodic tables. but when someone asks. the answer is spontaneous!! ;P

Time Stamp :: 2005 (18 yrs old)

* "Jus a guys o'ly trip mommy" :: First time you feel comfortable talkin to gals in a friendly way, no teasing as in school, yes college is betta at least. So days roll on and your gang makes a trip. your mom won't even ask but you bump out saying "Mom we are moving on a trip next month, but its jus a boys-O'ly trip mom", Mom Smirks ;)

Time Stamp :: 2006 (19 yrs old)

* "Lab fee/ development fee/ hostel day fee Mom" : Its your friends b'day but you're left out with an old 50 bucks note in your worn out jean ;) Mom tomo is the last day to pay _____ fees ( blank is decided n filled on the moment of the talk). Mom wonders how many hostel day happens in one year!!

Time Stamp :: 2008 (21 yrs old)

* "Hey where are those two, did ya miss it somewhere or wat ??" : yeah the time where you overwhelm wit romance. you make her blush sayin "hey , wer are those two, did yo miss it somewhere" her eyes pops wondering wat you mean n you finish sayin "hey I meant your wings Angel!! " wink wink, blush blush !!

Time Stamp :: 2009 (22yrs)

* "Boss, you really inspire me" : Tryin to impress yo boss, you utter the fake statement. "Boss you really inspire me !!" Man he shud have heard the same lie from dozen ppl. (BGM: Enna vechu comedy keemedy pannalayae: Vadivelu style ;) )

Time Stamp :: 2010 (23 yrs)

* "I've forgotten n I've forgiven" - Neither of those can happen !! ;)

and now the lie I would love to say on Time Stamp 2020 (33 yrs old)

* "Listen, Money Ain't the most important thing in this world, there are a lot more things in this World that money can't buy" : Wish to say this on "Youngest billionaire's interview" on BBC by 2020.


P.s : You know what, I've lied in this post too!! don mind, yuh just a white lie ;)



Lolz..and now Its you, your turn to comment your favorite/memorable/daring lie you've uttered in your life!!

HappY Reading !!






14 comments:

  1. very nice post da.. i just loveeeeed it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. carried bit papers 2 physics lab....gt caught...bt made dem believe t wasnt mine... ;D ...one gud advantange of bein a studious guy....lolzz...

    awesome post...made me remember almost all da lies ...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Zubair: yuh tragedies of past always bring smile when we look back ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. When my mom that I shouldn't fall in love with the guy, I said.. mom he is only my friend.. though I was in love with him.. that day i lied.. today I accepted the truth and a big war is going on to get married to him :P Hope things will turn out well.. Pray for me okay??

    ReplyDelete
  5. True love surpasses any hurdle. My prayers are definitely there for yo Sowmi. And Do invite me for yo weddin with the hero! and yes, thnx for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Thambi!!

    A wonderful beginning with makeover stuffs,Vaideki akka's 1st comment and a Refreshing post..:)Happy Blogging Chwt Bro!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never come acroos such a horrible thing in my whole life... :)

    Lies n Life go hand in hand, isn't it ??


    ;) real good one dude... yes there are many more CUTE ONES that u have told me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, nice knowing you, through you i knew 'shabbyblogs' awwwh iam already so excited about the things that they can offer..you are a pound.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Vani: Welcome to my blog First !!
    and yeh Thnx for the Comments :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!! I am Wondering how come u make everything that u write abt this awesome..

    I loved the one abt Rolls Royce :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Deepa : Thanks Mam, May be, its the pleasure that people read my blog that makes it better! :)

    ReplyDelete