Friday, July 2, 2010

Angel Disguised !!




" God is too busy to look over everyone, and so he does sends Angel to look after you! "



I am the youngest and she is the eldest, All we had is fights. I still remember the days where I show up to school with three inch bruises on my wrist and yes am brave enough to mark my ability by clawing her face and hands. We were just more than terrible as kids. All I know those days is I'm Tom and shez Jerry, I would be screwed up even if I'm silent. But yeah, I'm not as silent as Tom;-)

Years rolled off, we grew, but things never changed. I found her no better. Nothing less than a villain in-house ;) I hate the Hitlorism. The way she wakes me up @ 4 in the morning, (but, I always liked the coffee she offers in the morning) I hate the way she makes sure that I have my Chemistry book on hand, all lights are on and every damn thing. Its always tough to flick-trick her. The moment I doze in my table, she'll be there behind me to..you know what.. :-(

Thou my conscience knew that I wud have neva scored the decent 78% in 10th without those hitlorism, My brain never tried to be submissive. 10th results were out. Teenage, I jus wanted to freak out. I opted for commerce group, she tore my application, the point I literally felt how wud it be if I haven't had her in my life. I was pushed into science group. and again those sort of hitlorism for another 2 years, in fact it became even more worse. but how could you wake up someone who pretends to be sleeping ;-)

Finally 12th was done too, with a mediocre 75%, but that never really bothered me. I was fine with the path that life takes me. I jus felt I cud enjoy whatever be it. Now here came the entrance exam and I said a biG no, I din want to struggle with the Engineering agenda!! I was stomped and buckled and made to write the entrance exam. but yes I still remember how I wrote it. It was a beautiful rainy day. I had an amazing sleep once I got in my exam hall. The supervisor woke me up in the last 30 minutes asking me to break-open the answer sheet seal, and so did I. Now its time to complete. Guess its 99 question, took me 15 mins, of-course that the max for a person who fills A-B-C-D-D-C-B-A Pattern ;)

And finally Once I got all my results out, my friends started joining in the Best colleges around, a sense of isolation draped my heart. I become secluded myself. To my wonder I found the so called Hitler to be the most understanding person at that time. She so stood in my shoes. She made all possible moves and went to the extremities of disposing our possession to make sure I get into the best college. All those things made me think, I was in a fake world where I misunderstood. All I saw is her actions, but not her intentions. Its the time she made me realize whats life, removing my rosy glass, and yeh she too understood that I realized things happening around me.

She spoke hours together which bought me nothing less than the tears from heart. How fake are perceptions. What we presume to be "The ignorablez" are actually the most adorable. She was there for me, making me realize my potential and encouraging me in every single point of time.

I owe all that I have to her, for without her I would have never become an Engineer, I would have never had such a job,I would have never known whats good and whats not, I would have neva known whats important and whats not, I would have never become a person who can handle life practically and live by values. My dad passed away when I was 9, but I'm certain about the fact that he took care of me through her, She was not just a sister, but a friend, a philosopher, a teacher, a father and yeh an Angel too!

Thanks for all that you are. And yes, Wish you a very very Happy B'day My dear Sis !!




I'm lucky that I have sucha wonderful Sis like ya! Luv ya! :) :)

Keep Smiling, for you are blessed with two Angel to take care of you. All My prayers are there for you and the pretty two with you!! :) :)

7 comments:

  1. hey karthi very nice post da!!!!!!!
    Happy Birthday to ur angel (vai) akka...

    shal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx Shals, Sure I'll conver her ur wishes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Thambi....Lovely post...Got smiles in to my Heart and that reminds me of Anna!!Our family couldn't 've been better without such lovely hearts...right:)Best Family Tree in a way with more branches to join-in:):)

    Akka...Hap Hap Happy B'day to you Sis!!We Love you loads:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one da...

    B day wishes to ur sisy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heartfelt post Karthik thambi.....anybody who reads it is sure to feel an angle guiding 'em.
    Hey vai akka!
    U've been an awesome angel in someone life!"Happy B'day sis"

    ReplyDelete